Re: folder-hook that never matches inbox

On Fri 07.Mar.08 19:38, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
On Saturday, March  8 at 01:12 AM, quoth Angel Olivera:
That way you can figure out where it's breaking down. If my_match is *no*,

Nuts.

Not really...

then you need to double-check what $folder is (set ?folder).

The values reported are correct:

folder="imaps://refinery.twat.com.ar/"
spoolfile="=INBOX"

Hrm. I wonder. Try setting spoolfile the long way:

    set spoolfile="imaps://refinery.twat.com.ar/INBOX"

I'm embarrassed, but this made me realize that I was sourcing the file with the folder-hooks before the one that set "spoolfile". I didn't realize this since after loading mutt and changing folders (which means loading the whole configuration), the inbox was still sorted by threads.

But changing the order of the "source" commands did a pretty good job.

Thanks again, Kyle.

Cheers,

--
redondos