Re: folder-hook that never matches inbox

On Fri 07.Mar.08 16:44, Kyle Wheeler wrote:
Hmmm, well, my advice would be to build some patterns up from the basics and see where it might be going wrong. Try:

    folder-hook . 'set my_match=no'
    folder-hook = 'set my_match=yes'

Yes, "=" doesn't match either. I forgot to mention all the variations I tried:

'!'
'+'
'='
'=INBOX'
'+INBOX'
'=/INBOX' (I was trying to be creative here)

That way you can figure out where it's breaking down. If my_match is *no*, then you need to double-check what $folder is (set ?folder).

The values reported are correct:

folder="imaps://refinery.twat.com.ar/"
spoolfile="=INBOX"

It may be that mutt's internal construction has an extra slash or something, and that your folder-hooks would match better like this:

    folder-hook =.INBOX 'set something'

This doesn't match, either.

Thanks a lot for your ideas, Kyle. Follow-ups more than appreciated. :-)

--
redondos