Re: viewing URLs (muttils or lynx?)

* Peter Münster on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 22:02:57 +0100
> On Sun, Feb 17 2008, Christian Ebert wrote:
>> * Peter Münster on Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 23:52:08 +0100
>>> Perhaps with lynx, but I'm still searching for a method to start firefox
>>> from lynx.
>>
>> I only know how this would work with w3m.
>
> Could you tell me how?

See Gary's message.

>>> $ python setup.py install --home=~
>>> running install
>>> error: must supply either home or prefix/exec-prefix -- not both
>>
>> Are you not Windows by any chance? Because:
>
> No, Linux.

Strange. Never happened here, and others haven't reported this
either. Perhaps something got corrupted during download, or did
you clone the repo -- but anyway ...

> But anyway, after reading your documentation, I believe that muttils won't
> fit my needs...

np ;)

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen! --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>