Re: Replying to html emails

On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 07:34:09AM -0500, Joseph wrote:
> I really appreciate all the good ideas and have it display text now as
> well. Mutt really is a great tool but takes some getting used to, to
> make it really useful. Seems like the html dump should be by default
> for new users :)

I've been a mutt user for a long while and just learned about the
auto view from this thread.

Has anyone else experienced strange encodings with the features when
replying to email sent via the gmail interfaces?  Gmail sends multipart
messages with text and html.  I can read the links and text just fine
(despite gmail's horrible Outlook-esque quoting habits....).

But when I reply, all of the characters in URLs get translated into some
weird encoding when they are quoted.

Ross