Re: The strange case of the vanishing mailing list posts...

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 07:07:45PM +0100, Arthur Dent wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 06:10:58PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> > =- Arthur Dent wrote on Wed 24.Oct'07 at 11:02:09 +0100 -=
>
> When I checked I found that the RKH mailing list (on sourceforge) is indeed a
> Mailman list, but my personal settings already had "Receive your own posts"
> set to "Yes".
> "Avoid duplicates" however was set to yes. I have changed it now, but have not
> since posted to that list. I am not sure that that was the problem however.
>
> If the problem persists I remain mystified....

Well just for the sake of completeness I can now tell you that it still hasn't
worked. I even enabled the option to be sent an acknowledgement when I post
and today I posted to that list. I got the acknowledgement (and a reply from
another list member) but my post never showed up.

I remain mystified.

Probably not a Mutt problem however...