Re: Howto run a command in message hooks (was: Re: How to send a

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 09:37:34PM +0200, Patrick Schoenfeld wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 01:39:17PM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > ls -la ~/.mutt/return_receipt
>
> You should work on you ability to _read_ mails others write _properly_.

Given that you asked for advice, perhaps you should work on accepting
all advice _graciously_, rather than being arrogant?  You'll find it a
lot more productive, even if sometimes you find yourself supplying
information that you think is unnecessary.

> I told you, that the file _is_ executable.

The list archives are littered with examples of people declaring that "I
have done exactly what you told me to do" and then finding out that they
had not.  His request was entirely reasonable.  Your response just puts
you higher on the list of people who are not worth responding to (unless
it's amusing to  :-)

Karl.
--
webpage of the day: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html