Re: Howto run a command in message hooks (was: Re: How to send a

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 10:47:58AM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Patrick Schoenfeld <schoenfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-24-07 10:42]:
> > And even though the specified file is a valid executable script mutt says
> > (when
> > I open this mail in the pager):
>
> first *guess* w/b that ~/.mutt/return_receipt script was not

Whats so hard to understand about ".. is a valid executable script .. "?

> executable, but you have really presented little information.

What information do you expect me to presentate? Eventually my whole mutt
configuration just to ask why one specific message-hook (which I presentated)
is not working?

-Patrick