Re: Return does not work with sidebar patch

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 02:36:30PM -0700, Gary Johnson wrote:
> Since you didn't elaborate on what you mean by "return" except that
> it is not the same as "enter", I assume that you mean an ASCII
> carriage return, 0x0D.  That is the same character as Ctrl-J.

Well, I did not know that Ctrl-J is the same character as "Return" /
0x0D, now it makes sense why mutt is behaving as I've described it.

Are there other mappings which overrides standards keys? I mean Ctrl-J
is overlapping with <Return>, are there others? Is there a tool which
tells me the characters of keystrokes? xev does not work for key
combinations.

I've changed my sidebar settings to the standard values, now everything
is good. Thanks Gary!

Greetings,
Andreas

--