Re: Two problems - sorting index +

Thank you Kyle the excellent explanation. This is a Gentoo forum type of
answer/explanation; friendly and in
details.
This kind of spirit encourage others to use the software.
This one will go into my help file collection.

I have replaced "%-15.15a" with "%-15.15n"
%n     author's real name (or address if missing)
This one displays my name along with others.

Regards,
--
#Joseph

--