Re: Apple mail

Hello Brian,

 On Friday, May 18, 2007 at 9:40:28 +1000, Brian Salter-Duke wrote:

> I fear I have been wasting your time. This mail was in a list digest

    No problem, I understand now. Yes, digests tend to be broken in such
and other ways (see sig ;). Note there is a third possibility besides
normal mails and digests: Some lists have clean not munged archives.
Example: The said pipermail stores munged archives of each month of a
mailing list. But it can be configured (by list admins) to additionally
store a proper full mbox. Playing with "wget -c" or such may permit to
download only the last messages.

Bye!    Alain.