Re: how about the notion of filters for replying, etc.

On Friday, 29 December 2006 at 04:43:31 EST,
   Cameron Simpson (<cs@xxxxxxxxxx>) wrote:
> Or (3) map 'r' to <pipe-message>replier-script.sh<enter>.
[snip]
>   - fire up:
>       mutt -H the-new-reply-message-file

Heh.  It never occurred to me that there's no requirement that the
original mutt process has to do the sending; using another mutt process
should work fine.  Now for me to add "write replier-script" to the todo
list, and maybe come up with another muttrc for the sending mutt process
to use that won't take so long to start up...

Thanks,

Sweth.

--
Sweth Chandramouli