Re: Can't reply to the right address

On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 01:45:14PM -0600, Travis H. wrote:
> I think there is a setting in muttrc that changes email
> addresses from user@foo to "Real Name" based on the addressbook.
> I wonder if that is the problem here.

Hi Travis,
Thanks for the reply. I do have 'reverse_realname' set, if that is
what you are referring to, but it doesn't look like that's causing
it (just tried unsetting it and got the same behavior).

I'm suspecting it's because the sender's Outlook somehow decided to
quote my real name for twice, first with single quote then with double
quote. What puzzles me is how this would cause mutt to figure out the
wrong address to reply to.

--
Jing Xue