Re: Poll all subfolders from an IMAP-Inbox

Hello,
thanks for all your ideas.

Search local:
        Is not possible on my own server, but on an other server I am using
        this is possible because the folders are saved under my
        home-path. Cyrus is using its own database, where normal
        users have no permission to read it localy.

Using perl-script:
        I can install the perl-cpan packages. So this might be best idea
        for me.

Poll subscribed folders:
        Well, as I said, I have many subfolders and this makes it a bit
        hard to add them all manualy. I tried this before posting here.
        But it turned out a bit confusing me. I have not seen which
        folder is subscribed and which is not. And I have to do it
        manualy which means every time I add/change a folder I have to
        subscribe to it.

So I will try a bit in the near future.

Bye,
Matt