Re: fetchmail

* Thomas Isenbarger <isen@xxxxxxxxxxx> [12-20-06 12:40]:
> Can I tell fetchmail to download only mail sent on or after a certain
> date?  I would like to tell it to download only mail from today or
> the last 3 days, for instance.

I see no way to do this in TFM, but you can accomplish same with
procmail.  AFAICT, you would have to leave mail on the server and toss
via procmail what you didn't desire.

> Next, can I tell fetchmail not to download mail with attachments?
> From what I read I don't think I can do that, but can I maybe tell
> it to skip messages over a certain size?

from TFM

       --limitflush
                     POP3/IMAP only, since version  6.3.0.   Delete
       oversized messages from the mailserver before retrieving new
       messages.  The size limit should be separately specified with
       the --limit option.  This option does not work with ETRN or
       ODMR.

'man fetchmail' provided this information.

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/