Re: when replying, use envelope recipient

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 04:23:06AM -0600, Travis H. wrote:

> So basically I'm using postfix, so the header is always Delivered-To.

Actually, as I said before, Delivered-To (with Postfix) is the FINAL
recipient (i.e., whatever the envelope-recipient expands to).

With modern versions of Postfix, X-Original-To is what you're looking
for.

For example, from the headers from this message (user / hostnames
munged):

The first line is the address I'm subscribed to the list as (see above),
and the second is my actual UNIX username and the machine's hostname.