fetchmail

I have researched a few fetchmail questions online and I can't find solutions so I am posting here. I use mutt and esmtp besides fetchmail on my NetBSD 3.1/Mobilepro 790.

Can I tell fetchmail to download only mail sent on or after a certain date? I would like to tell it to download only mail from today or the last 3 days, for instance.

Next, can I tell fetchmail not to download mail with attachments? From what I read I don't think I can do that, but can I maybe tell it to skip messages over a certain size?

Thanks,
isen