Re: using a macro command on tagged messages?

* Peter Scott <drip@xxxxxxxx> [2006-11-22 16:45 -0800]:
> Is there something about macro commands that prevents
> them being used on tagged messages?  Is there a way I can
> accomplish what I want?  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

The tag-prefix applies only to the first command in your macro. There
are at least two patches to make possible what you want, IIRC they
should both be in the list archives. "tag-push and tag-pop for
tag-prefixing macros" on mutt-devel. I haven't yet tested any of the
patches.

Nicolas

--
http://www.rachinsky.de/nicolas