Does mutt support session re-establishment with IMAP?

Hi,

In front of our exchange servers there are new load-balancers which
reset connections after 60 seconds of inactivity in IMAP. This is really
anoying when you start editor and must write an email in less that
minute to still have connection to your IMAP mbox.

I cannot find any information about re-conncting to an IMAP after
disconnect in mutt. Is it possible at all? When I change folder from
INBOX to INBOX mutt starts reconnecting but after few seconds it fails
with "error imap check capability []?".

$ mutt -v | head -n1
Mutt 1.5.12 (2006-07-14)

--