Re: Column display in list (sentbox recipients) - next question . .

Nicolas,

On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 01:07 +0100, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> * Philip Rhoades <phil@xxxxxxxxxx> [2006-11-08 11:00 +1100]:
> > To: Nicolas Rachinsky <mutt-users-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Please do not ignore my MFT header.

I presume you mean you only wanted replies to the list?  Sorry - in my
first mail I said that I normally used Evolution and used Mutt when I
had to do remote reading/mailing - I just hit "Reply to All" in
Evolution . .

> > > AFAIK you cannot change that. But you can change $index_format with
> > > folder-hooks depending on the folder.
> >
> > Thanks for that but it looks like using a folder hook with $index_format
> > will not be able to fix this - I guess it is hard coded.
>
> Why can't you use %t in your $record folder and %F (or %f) in the
> others?

That seems to still give the "To " prepending . .

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652