Re: Column display in list (sentbox recipients) - next question . .

Kyle,

On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 19:07 -0500, Kyle Wheeler wrote:

> On Wednesday, November  8 at 11:00 AM, quoth Philip Rhoades:
> >Nicolas,
> >

> >On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 10:08 +0100, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> >> * Philip Rhoades <phil@xxxxxxxxxx> [2006-11-07 17:07 +1100]:
> >>
> >> AFAIK you cannot change that. But you can change $index_format with
> >> folder-hooks depending on the folder.
> >

> >Thanks for that but it looks like using a folder hook with $index_format
> >will not be able to fix this - I guess it is hard coded.
>
> Yeah... the "To " prefix is hardcoded (file a feature request at
> bugs.mutt.org).
>
> One final idea that will probably not work for you, but juuuust might
> do the trick:
>
> You could use %O instead. Would only make sense for the Sent box, and
> it strips the domain off of it, and it's subject to any save-hooks
> you've got, but it might be close enough to what you want.

Not quite - most of the time it would probably be OK but sometime I need
the domain . .

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652