Re: Need help for imap in mutt

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 10:22:31AM +0800, lars wrote:
> >Ismael wrote:
> >>lars wrote:
> >> I can only type  "c imaps://usr:psw@xxxxxxxxxx/inbox" to enter a folder.
> >> How can I make it easier?
> >Use a macro. I bind "I" to opening my IMAP inbox and that does it.
> is that the only way? Then it seems that use fetchmail + procmail is a better
> way to use imap in mutt?

What do you want to achieve?
Do you want to keep your e-mails on your imap-server to access you
mails with multiple clients from multiple places or do you want to
store the mails on one client?

I don't have any remote imap-accounts but a local one.
I fetch my mails via fetchmail from several pop3-servers and pipe them
through procmail. procmail sorts incoming mails into my local Maildir
(provided by courier-imap).
You may ask why I store my local mails in an imap-server? Because I
can access them with many clients. Now I'm using mutt, before mutt i
used thunderbird.

Kind regards, Paul