Re: Mailboxes vs. file browser sort order

* John J. Foster <Mutt-Users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-05-06 10:51]:
> This allows me to _always_ have FastMail/INBOX on top, followed by a
> sorted, dynamically created listing.  I looked in TFM, and the only
> setting I "thought" might help was
>
> set sort_browser=alpha
>
> which does in fact sort the file browser alphabetically as wanted. But
> it also sorts mailboxes alphabetically, which I don't want.

3.265. sort_browser

   Type: sort order
   Default: alpha

   Specifies how to sort entries in the file browser. By default, the
   entries are sorted alphabetically. Valid values:

   alpha (alphabetically)
   date
   size
   unsorted

   You may optionally use the reverse- prefix to specify reverse
   sorting order (example: set sort_browser=reverse-date).

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2