To: bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Escalation of privileges in Outpost and Lavasoft Firewalls -Unusu
        al ShellExecute behavior
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:23:16 -0400

It looks like something wrapped the header because it was too long. In
reassembling it, mutt inserted an extra space.

This wrapping of long header lines appears to be fairly consistent in
email i receive, especially in Received: lines, so it would appear this is
"standard behaviour" for MTAs. I would have to guess, then, that the
problem is with mutt. The question is, is it a configuration problem
or a bug? And has anyone else noticed this behaviour?

Thanks,
-Smoke.