underscore bugs for attachment with chinese file name

Hello,
  In the previous mutt release 1.5.11 in debian testing, when save
  the attachment with chinese file name, all the chinese words
  become underscores "__".

  In the latest release 1.5.12, this problem is fixed, but when
  view the attachment with chinese file name with external
  program, for example, xpdf, oowriter...., the chinese words in
  the file name showed in the title bar still be underscores "__".

  I know that the previous problem is related to a file "recvattach.c"
  under the help of anders and alain. This time, the problem, i
  guess, may still related to this file.

  In my mind, the deb file provided by anders compiled from the
  cvs source has no such underscore problems. I do not remember it
  clearly and can not test the previous deb file from anders now,
  because I delete that deb package stupidly after upgrading to
  the 1.5.12.

  This flaw does not hinder using mutt for me, but I still want to

  Thank you.

YeFei