Re: save (line) position in browser

Peter Wiersig <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at
11:39:15PM +0200:
> On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 02:58:58PM +0200, Paul Puschmann wrote:
> >
> > It is not the 100% solution but it works. Anyway I'm faster now.
>
> You know about tab completion in general and have tried that on
> various mutt prompts right?

I'll read into it... and I didn't try it on mutt prompts until now.
So i'm still learning the basics.

Should I file a bug on the wishlist? Okay, there are workarounds, but
if you've got about 60 differrent folders, it would be really nice.

But now i'll jump with the tab completion. Thank you for this hint.
Sometimes it is not easy to find things where you don't know how to
describe them.

Kind regards, Paul