save (line) position in browser

Dear list-members,

I often switch in browser-view between similar folders and have nearly
every time to start selecting my folders at the top.
It would be very nice to have mutt remember the last selected folder,
so I have shorter 'ways'.

Jumping to the folders with the keyboard (with typing de -> jump to
folder 'debian') would be an enhancement. But since many folders have
similar beginnings this wouldn't be the 100% solution.

I hope you can give me some help. (this 'quicksearch' or 'jumping'
feature does not work here at the moment.

Kind regards, Paul