Re: Can I use mutt to access https://webmail

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 08:59:08PM -0400, Asif Iqbal wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I use evolution to access my corporate exchange server using
> https://webmail.work.com
> Can mutt be used same way to access email? Currently I use mutt to
> access the IMAP port but that only works when I am at work. I have no
> unix server to setup on corporate network. So I cannot just create a
> ssh tunnel. The https (443) is open from anywhere in the world and if
> I could use mutt to access my email through https that would be
> perfect. Then I can always stay with mutt.

After using mutt under unix for years, I now use a laptop with Windows
2000 to read mail. I installed cygwin and use fetchmail to get my mail
by pop3, but imap should work, and then read it in mutt.

--
I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much, of course - the computer