An urgent hook question

Hi mutt-users,

I have banned myself from posting to many mailing lists by modifying my SMTP
setup.
So I am somewhat in a hurry, that's why I ask here instead of reading the
documentation of mutt.

Could someone please let me know what exact hook I need to let mutt use an
alternate from address (altfrom@xxxxxxxx) if I send an email to specific
mailing list addresses? The latter could maybe derived from the "subscribed"
commands in muttrc, or given as explicit addresses in ths hook. Using the
"subscribe"s would be more elegant of course.

Something like, in pseudo-code:

If To: = 'one of the "subscribe"s' then set From: altfrom@xxxxxxxx

My SMTP server allows this alternate from address, I have checked that
already.

Thanks a lot
daniel