Re: An urgent hook question

On Wednesday, January 25 at 11:57 PM, quoth Daniel Hertrich:
Could someone please let me know what exact hook I need to let mutt use an alternate from address (altfrom@xxxxxxxx) if I send an email to specific mailing list addresses? The latter could maybe derived from the "subscribed" commands in muttrc, or given as explicit addresses in ths hook. Using the "subscribe"s would be more elegant of course.

Something like, in pseudo-code:

If To: = 'one of the "subscribe"s' then set From: altfrom@xxxxxxxx

send-hook . 'set from=standardfrom@xxxxxxxx'
send-hook ~l 'set from=altfrom@xxxxxxxx'

…close enough, anyway.

~Kyle
--
Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
                                                        -- James Bovard