[solved] Re: Bounced messages get another From: header

Hello Christian,
2006.01.17-én, 11:13-kor Christian Ebert a következőket írta:
> * Anca Tibor Attila on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 at 10:08:36 +0100:
> > I just saw, that I can not really bounce messages, for my relayhost is
> > not accepting them. I use mutt with postfix, but I did not specify a
> > sender_canonical. I use several From: headers, based on folder-hooks.
>
> If you have a newer mutt I believe the following does what you
> want:
>
> set envelope_from_address="your@address"
> set use_envelope_from

thanks a lot, this helped immediately! The Resent-From: line is still
being set to my local domain, but this does not matter, the mails are
being sent. I already put it into my folder-hooks, too.

By
--
Anca Tibor Attila
<anca.tibor[at]gmx.de>