Re: editor and content_type conflict?

Hi Gergely,

 On Monday, July 4, 2005 at 2:04:03 AM +0200, Gergely Kral wrote:

> my .muttrc file:
>| folder-hook . 'set signature = ~/.signature'
>| folder-hook . 'my_hdr From:'
>| folder-hook . 'set editor = "vi"'
>| folder-hook =ARS 'my_hdr From: Gergely Kral <gkral@{companyname}.com>'
>| folder-hook =ARS 'set content_type = "text/html"'
>| folder-hook =ARS 'set editor = "~/bin/mail2html"'

    BTW in folder-hooks you can drop any "my_hdr From:" and use $from
and $realname, it's better. You should also reset $content_type in
default folder-hook, set your other $signature in =ARS, and perhaps say
=ARS$ to avoid false matches.

> after switching to the mailbox ARS my editor should change to
> ~/bin/mail2html and switching to any other mailbox should set the
> editor back to vi. Instead, it is always the vi.

    Works as expected for me. How exactly do you switch to ARS? What if
you remove "="?

> :set editor = "~/bin/mail2html"
> :set content_type = "text/html"
> And editor is set back to ``vi'' again!

    Works as expected for me.

    Perhaps something else in your config is overriding your settings.
Check /etc/Muttrc also.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Everything about locales on Sven Mascheck's excellent site at new
location <URL:http://www.in-ulm.de/~mascheck/locale/>. The little tester