editor and content_type conflict?

Hi!

I have to send my work related emails in HTML using a given template,
while I like sending my private mail in plain text with a different
signature, etc.

For this I put these lines into my .muttrc file:

folder-hook . 'set signature = ~/.signature'
folder-hook . 'my_hdr From:'
folder-hook . 'set editor = "vi"'

folder-hook =ARS 'my_hdr From: Gergely Kral <gkral@{companyname}.com>'
folder-hook =ARS 'set content_type = "text/html"'
folder-hook =ARS 'set editor = "~/bin/mail2html"'

In my understanding, after switching to the mailbox ARS my editor should
change to ~/bin/mail2html and switching to any other mailbox should set
the editor back to vi. Instead, it is always the vi.

Now trying it directly in mutt:

:set editor = "~/bin/mail2html"

This time mail2html is invoked, looks OK, but content_type is still
text/plain.

:set content_type = "text/html"

And editor is set back to ``vi'' again! Why?? Setting editor to any
other editor, like ``pico'' results the same.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could make it clear for me.

Thank you.