Re: How to save an E-Mail message as HTML?

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 09:00:08AM +0100, Chris Green wrote:

> Is there any easy way to save an HTML E-Mail as an HTML file?  I.e. if
> I receive an HTML E-Mail in mutt and I want to actually view it as
> HTML by saving the message and then opening the saved file?

If it's a multipart message and the HTML component is a separate MIME
bit, you can do this by hitting "v" and then hitting "s" while over the
appropriate part of the message - save the file as "whatever.html" in
your web directory. Then chmod the file so it's world readable.

If it's not multipart, you'd probably have to hit "e" to edit the
message, trim off the non-html stuff (headers etc.), then save as a
file from within your editor.