How to save an E-Mail message as HTML?

Is there any easy way to save an HTML E-Mail as an HTML file?  I.e. if
I receive an HTML E-Mail in mutt and I want to actually view it as
HTML by saving the message and then opening the saved file?

I know I can launch a browser to view the message from mutt, I already
do this automatically using lynx to view the text content of HTML
E-Mail.

However I run mutt remotely via an ssh connection so I can't very
easily fire up a GUI browser across the link (well I could, but it's
slow and cumbersome).

What I would like to be able to do is save the message (less headers
etc.) in the remote system's public_html directory and then view the
file in the normal way using my web browser.

--
Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxx)

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."