Re: How to save an E-Mail message as HTML?

On 24-06-2005, at 09h 00'08", Chris Green wrote about "How to save an E-Mail
message as HTML?"
> Is there any easy way to save an HTML E-Mail as an HTML file?  I.e. if
> I receive an HTML E-Mail in mutt and I want to actually view it as
> HTML by saving the message and then opening the saved file?

Did you try to press v and then select the html attachment and save it
with s? You can change the name if you wish. Then deal with the file
the way you want, scp it on a different location, etc.

Some html attachment (for instance from yahoo users) comes without
html headers, but a browser (e.g. netscape) would be able to display
it anyway.

Regards,
        Ionel