Display bug on inline-PGP-signed messages from t-bird/enigmail?

Hi,

I'm having a weird interaction problem (I think) between Mutt and
Thunderbird/Enigmail such that PGP-inline signed messages created with
Thunderbird (with the Enigmail plugin) do not display correctly; Mutt
chops off the first couple of lines of the message body.  Mutt is
1.4.2.1i, complete "-v" below.

The message looks correct until after check-traditional-pgp is
invoked.

This doesn't happen with PGP-MIME messages; those are displayed
correctly.

Regardless of the display artifact, the signature itself validates
correctly (or not if it's not valid, but the crypto behavior is
correct in any case.

Here's an example.  In this particular case the signature is bad, but
that's unrelated; I've verified that this display behavior is the same
whether the signature is good or not.

This is the message body before invoking check-traditional-pgp (pasted
from Mutt):

And here's what it looks like after check-traditional-pgp:

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Wed 18 May 2005 04:44:07 PM MST) --]
gpg: Signature made Wed 18 May 2005 03:59:15 PM MST using DSA key ID 7A5907F2
gpg: BAD signature from "Henry Pfeil <hpfeil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"

[-- End of PGP output --]

Why do I need to clear the passphrase cache so often? This is
embarassing! Maybe it's because I have two signing keys in my keychain?
I haven't used the other one since I re-installed enigmail, so it
shouldn't have it in its cache.

[-- END PGP SIGNED MESSAGE --]

Has anyone seen this before?  Help?

Thanks!
-Chris
chd@xxxxxxxx

$ mutt -v
Mutt 1.4.2.1i (2004-02-12)
Copyright (C) 1996-2002 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 2.4.18-14 (i686) [using ncurses 5.2]
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-DEBUG
-HOMESPOOL  +USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +DL_STANDALONE
+USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
-USE_POP  -USE_IMAP  -USE_GSS  -USE_SSL  -USE_SASL
+HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX
+HAVE_COLOR  +HAVE_START_COLOR  +HAVE_TYPEAHEAD  +HAVE_BKGDSET
+HAVE_CURS_SET  +HAVE_META  +HAVE_RESIZETERM
+HAVE_PGP  -BUFFY_SIZE -EXACT_ADDRESS  -SUN_ATTACHMENT
+ENABLE_NLS  -LOCALES_HACK  +HAVE_WC_FUNCS  +HAVE_LANGINFO_CODESET
+HAVE_LANGINFO_YESEXPR
+HAVE_ICONV  -ICONV_NONTRANS  +HAVE_GETSID  -HAVE_GETADDRINFO
-ISPELL
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="/var/mail"
PKGDATADIR="/usr/share/mutt"
SYSCONFDIR="/usr/etc"
EXECSHELL="/bin/sh"
-MIXMASTER
To contact the developers, please mail to <mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx>.
To report a bug, please use the flea(1) utility.