Re: Does not erase messages on server

I am somehow stuck now with mutt on windows, because it doesn't erase the messages on the server after downloading new incoming messages.

Is there another possibility to get the Messages from my Email-Provider to my inbox (unix mailbox, local filesystem), with another windows application?

Sorry for asking this again.

Thank you
Robert

Robert Eisig wrote:
I am on win32 using the mutt native port (no cygwin).

When I download new Messages with "G", mutt asks my if received messages on the server should be erased, I answer yes.

But they are not erased. So each time I get duplicates from old messages. Over and over again, imagine my inbox ;-)

1) how can I achieve that downloaded messages are really erased?

2) how can I achieve that downloaded messages are erased after x days?

3) how can I achieve that already downloaded messages are not downloaded again?

Should I use a different program to fill my inbox? My inbox is a local File, type unix-mailbox.

My version is mutt-1.4 (win32) by Ulf Erikson,
http://www.geocities.com/win32mutt/