IMAP questions

I've set my spoolfile and folder as suggested in "Mutt and IMAP" in
the documentation.  I can now browse some of my mail on the remote
machine as I expected, however there are some things I don't
understand.

If I save some mail to, for example, 'test1' then I can retrieve
it by going to '=test1' but I can't see it using '?', all that '?'
shows me is the INBOX.

The mail saved to 'test1' is actually saved in $HOME/INBOX/test1.

How do I set up a hierarchy of mailboxes on the IMAP server which I
can navigate starting with '?'.

The IMAP server is UW I think, it reports as:-

    OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS
    AUTH=LOGIN] server.isbd.co.uk IMAP4rev1 2004.350 at Tue, 17 May 2005
    19:26:54 +0100 (BST)

--
Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxx)

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."