Re: how to specify the first mailbox when starting mutt -y

* On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 BingYU (byu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:

> On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 03:43:05AM +0200, Michael Tatge wrote:
> >
> > so you want to open the first mailbox with new mail?
> > That's exactly what mutt -Z does.
>
> It's not like that.
>
> I want to open mutt which will list all my mailbox
> and the indicator is right one perticular mailbox, let's say mailbox 'mutt'
> which have all my mail from *mutt list* ( you can do that by procmail)

like »mutt -y -e 'push <search>mutt<enter>'«?

HTH,

Michael
--
Linux!  Guerrilla UNIX Development     Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus.
        -- Mark A. Horton KA4YBR, mah@xxxxxxxxxx

GPG Key ID: 0xDC1A44DD