Re: how to specify the first mailbox when starting mutt -y

* On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 bing yu (byu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> I start mutt by 'mutt -y' which list my all mailbox I defined in
> .muttrc. the indicator is on the first mailbox which is called archive.
>
> my new mail usually is in the box called 'default' 'mutt' et.al.  how could I
> can let the indicator is placed on the mailbox 'mutt'?

so you want to open the first mailbox with new mail?
That's exactly what mutt -Z does.

HTH,

Michael
--
It's now the GNU Emacs of all terminal emulators.
        -- Linus Torvalds, regarding the fact that Linux started off as a

GPG Key ID: 0xDC1A44DD