Re: how to specify the first mailbox when starting mutt -y

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 03:43:05AM +0200, Michael Tatge wrote:

> so you want to open the first mailbox with new mail?
> That's exactly what mutt -Z does.

It's not like that.

I want to open mutt which will list all my mailbox
and the indicator is right one perticular mailbox, let's say mailbox 'mutt'
which have all my mail from *mutt list* ( you can do that by procmail)

--
Give him an evasive answer.