Re: Outlook -> mbox -> mutt

Thus spake George:
> When I first started using mutt, I had trouble getting mutt to read from
> mboxes (Outlook PST files converted to mbox format by Thunderbird).  I

Just an opinion, but that sounds like a messy way of doing it (probably
not what you want to hear now).  If you install an IMAP server somewhere
(there are free ones for Windows as well as for Linux) with no quota,
you can use Outlook to upload all of your emails to the IMAP server.
Mutt (or Thunderbird or whatever) will then happily download them to a
more civilised format.  This prevents Outlook from screwing around with
the emails more than the absolute minimum.

Hope that's of some help,

Al

P.S. I'm CCing you with this as the last couple of emails I've sent to
the list have never arrived (or been returned).