Re: my_hdr, realname, signature ???

Hello Honza,

 On Wednesday, September 29, 2004 at 8:54:52 PM +0200, Honza Vlach wrote:

>| folder-hook . my_hdr From: Honza Vlach <my_default@addy>

    Using folder-hooks, you are not forced to use "my_hdr From:". You
can simply use the normal $from, $realname, $use_from, and the like.
Thus you can benefit from $reverse_name and $reverse_realname feature if
you want (off by default).

    Overwriting all this with "my_hdr From:" is strictly necessary only
from send-hooks.

Bye!    Alain.
--
When you post a new message, beginning a new topic, use the "mail" or
"post" or "new message" functions.