Re: few questions

On  5-07-2004, at 11h 36'51", Dave Pearson wrote about "Re: few questions"

> and then composed an email in mutt (1.4.1). After composition, in the
> post-compose menu, I hit "a" (attach-file), typed Foo<space> and mutt
> auto-completed the name.

Actually I did past the name (containg spaces) with the mouse, and mutt
wrote something else. Now I understand that because space is like tab it
tried to complete the name...

> Given that mutt seems to be using space as a completion mechanism (just like
> tab), could it be that you've got two or more files that have the same
> prefix and a space in the same position? If so, what happens if you hit
> space twice? Do you get the file picker?

I don't use the 'file picker'. I will check out how to disable it.

Thank you.

Ionel