Re: More than one users

On 17:35 Tue 29 Jun      Brett Carrington wrote:

> alias f_otr   Other Guy <other@xxxxxxx>
> alias f_list  Some Guy <lists-guy@xxxxxxx>
> macro compose v "<edit-from>^Uf_<tab>" "Send with from address"

I have hooks like crazy now that will choose the proper 'from' and
.sig, plus fcc-saves, to sort everything quite nicely between
alter-egos on replies and forwards.  And adding this macro, I think I
can fix *almost* everything that I want to be able to do with multiple
roles when emailing new addresses that I have no hooks for.

But I also want to be able to have different .sig files for my
different identities--one businesslike, one not so much.  If I'm using
the macro in the "compose" context, the .sig has already been inserted
into the mail by the editor, no?  Is there any way to write up a macro
that kills both birds (sig/from) with one stone?

--

Matthew M Davis
<mmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>