Re: More than one users

* Jonas Jacobsson <mutt@xxxxxxxxx> [2004-06-29 19:23+0200]
> Hi,
>
> I am new on this list, and have searched the archives
> after this, but haven't found anything since I don't
> really know what to look for.
>
> I use different mail alias for different things. Is there
> a way to choose alias when sending a mail? Or is there a
> way to link a certain alias to a certain receiver?
>
> As it is now, I have to manually edit the From line
> inside the mail.
>
> /jonas
Hi,

Add this to your .muttrc file.

Then when you are done writing your email and out of vi press v and choose your
from address. It would have to be 1 or 2 in this case.

# Alias Macro
macro compose v "<edit-from>^Uf_<tab>" "Select from"

alias f_mail_1 username <username@xxxxxxxxxx>
alias f_mail_2 username1 <username1@xxxxxxxxxx>

--
 Lennart Andersen
 St Thomas, Ontario
 lennart at rogers.com
  - Libranet/Debian - Our Priorities are Our Users and Free
      Software [Social Contract]