Re: SPAM

* On 2004.06.25, in <20040626030814.GF8972@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Sami Samhuri" <sami@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I didn't mean to pummel or be rude at all. Sorry if it seemed that way.

It wasn't you, and I apologize for confusing the context. I was
responding to your message and question, which I thought were quite
polite, but also to another reply which I didn't think was kind at all.
Neither did the OP, evidently.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                  NSIT::ENSS
        No money,  no book.  No book,  no study.  No study, no pass.