emacs vs. vim for email again (non inflammatory)

Hi,

At 12:38 PM PDT on June 16 The Doctor What sent off:
> * M. Fioretti (mfioretti@xxxxxxxxx) [040616 14:19]:
> > On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 18:56:17 PM +0000, Bennett Todd (bet@xxxxxxxxx)
> > wrote:
> > > 2004-06-16T18:36:20 The Doctor What:
> > The emacs mode for mutt already does the same thing.
>
> What's emacs mode for mutt?  I prefer emacs for coding, but I use
> vim for email.  The 'gc' command and such is much too useful. :-)

'gc' doesn't mean anything to me.  What does it do?

The "emacs for coding, vim for email" pattern suggests that you may not know
about emacsclient or gnuclient.  They eliminate any waiting (properly called
"gleeful anticipation") period for editing with emacs.

--
GPG/PGP Keys: http://astro.utoronto.ca/~reid/pgp.html
I'll never get off this planet.  - Luke Skywalker