Keep Forgetting Attachments!

Okay, I have a problem:

I'll write an email, mention an attachment and then send the email
without attaching the file in question.

I have a possible solution:

Have mutt check for the work attachment or attached and then prompt
the user "Do you need to attach a file?" immediately after exiting
edit mode.

Would this be hard to impliment?  I know it's a common problem, I
get emails that show this problem all the time.

Ciao!

--
I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry

The Doctor What: Second Baseman                  http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC