Re: Keep Forgetting Attachments!

* The Doctor What <list.mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-06-16 13:36 -0500]:

> Okay, I have a problem:
>
> I'll write an email, mention an attachment and then send the email
> without attaching the file in question.
>
> I have a possible solution:
>
> Have mutt check for the work attachment or attached and then prompt
> the user "Do you need to attach a file?" immediately after exiting
> edit mode.
>
> Would this be hard to impliment?  I know it's a common problem, I
> get emails that show this problem all the time.

From TFM:

  2.4.1.  Editing the message header

  When editing the header of your outgoing message, there are a couple
  of special features available.

[...]

  You can also attach files to your message by specifying
  Attach: filename  [ description ]
  where filename is the file to attach and description is an optional
  string to use as the description of the attached file.

[...]

  Also see `edit_headers''.
--
Joshua 'bruce' Crawford ... http://www.geocities.com/mortarn